Monday, July 27, 2015

Aztec Quilt Top Finished!

Whew! 

Okay. Last - but certainly not least - I finished a quilt top this weekend! 

It was 3 months in the making - about 2 months longer than I expected - but it's done!!! **Happy dance time!**
 

It was a bit of a rough go trying to photograph it. Funny how a light, thin quilt top can make a slight breeze feel like a hurricane-force wind!  


This was about the moment I got frustrated and made the hubby hold the quilt. Nothing like capturing and memorializing these wonderful moments. Ha...


All in all - I'm pretty happy with it. These photos don't do the colors justice - but then, I find that quilts almost never photograph well. They are always SO much better in person! 

Now to decide whether I want to try quilting this myself on my tiny machine - or pay someone else to do it... I'm leaning toward the latter. 

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about this beauty again today. Still on my to-do list! Just perfection. Can't wait to see it quilted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, you're the best!